Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 2 Peter 1:2-5 NASU

Monday, October 8, 2012

Its been awhile!

I seriously have to commit to being more dedicated in posting on my blog!  I definitely have enough to write about!  I just need to take the time!

Love has found its way into my heart!  What a story I have to tell!

For the first time ever I feel like I'm successful!  What an awesome feeling!

I have accepted my past and have no regrets.  Sometimes it just makes me sad.  What an experience of character building,

I gave 200% in raising my kids the last 2 years.  Tears, sweat and exhaustion BUT pure rewards.  What an amazing God I have to give such a miracle.

I have so much to be greatful for.  So many lessons I've learned and to still learn.  

I can't wait to share!

I promise to share alot more frequently!

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment