Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. 2 Peter 1:2-5 NASU

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I was left naked!

It was one of the longest panic attacks I’d ever experienced.  Stupid thing started in one of Calgary’s biggest malls and I was alone.  I had gone out for a wonderful lunch with my mom and sister and they had left to go to a dentist appointment.  For goodness sakes, they had very simply walked away from me and I panic.  So I do what I do best and I shopped, hoping as I went that I could pray it out of my system.  I felt like I couldn’t breathe and if someone dare speak to me I feared I’d burst into a stream of never ending tears.  I had to get out of the mall and drive.  Maybe some quiet time on the road would calm my mind and still my heart.  It turned out I was going to have a conversation with God.  I was good at having conversations with God, or should I say tantrums.  Believe me, I was getting pretty good at battling it out with God.  But this time it was just a simple conversation, and I had some serious things to discuss.  After all it was His fault that I was in this panic attack!  He’d left me naked!  ALONE AND NAKED! 
He wanted me to be clothed in His Grace and Righteousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment